Founded by the late former President K.H Abdurrahman Wahid on September 7th, 2004. The Wahid Institute strives for a just and peaceful world has become one of the leading voices espousing moderate and tolerant views of Islam in Southeast Asia.
The Wahid Institute seeks to achieve the intellectual vision of H.E. Abdurrahman Wahid for the development of Indonesia, the welfare of the nation, and the social justice of human kind based on Islamic values that uphold pluralism, multiculturalism, democracy, and Human rights.
Currently, we are looking for professional candidates to fill in position as below:
Operations Manager will be responsible for managing an effective and efficient operations of The Wahid Institute.
- Min have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Managements or Accounting
- Interested in pluralism, peace and tolerance issues are desirable.
- Having extended experience on management development.
- Minimum 3 years experience at managerial level in NGO or private sector.
- Have knowledge of Government of Indonesia Labor Law
- Have knowledge on program budgeting &analysing financial report
- High level of competency using microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent English proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Have knowledge on human resource process and man power regulation
Oversee/ manage a program and responsible on the execution of the program in The Wahid Institute.
- Have a bachelor degree in law will be highly advantage
- Have an experience studying in a pesantren will be highly advantage
- Interested and broad knowledge in pluralism, peace and tolerance issues are desirable.
- Have an experience as a project officer/ coordinator related with social issue
- Excellent communication skill, especially in English
- High level in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation skills
Graphic/ Web Designer and Web Administrator
Collaborating with Policy and Campaign Manager, carrying design and web projects from concept to completion and also to maintain the company website.
- Have a bachelor degree in IT/ Design
- Formal graphic design training
- A minimum of 2 years design experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite(PC), especially Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator)
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Comfortable working on bilingual design projects (English and Indonesia)
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain Social Media
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
If you are qualified, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Notes: please stated your start date availability and current salary details.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.