'Workplace Options’ largest social business initiative, Micro-Solutions is hiring! We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, socially-conscious, quick learners! The Micro-Solutions team is run like a start-up providing incredible learning opportunities, but requiring hard work!
Micro-Solutions, through its interactive text-based coaching, aims to equip factory employees with life skills that promote behavior-change. Our programs focus on improving factory workers’ wellbeing, health and financial functions both at workplace and at homes.
Micro-Solutions provides well-being services to factory employees across Asia. Micro-Coaching’s proactive SMS-based personal coaching programs focus on Physical, Emotional and Practical Wellbeing. The system consistently engages employees by pushing messages but allows users to choose training programs.
Currently we work with over 100,000 factory employees in Indonesia and will be in Malaysia and China by years end.
We are seeking a candidate who is a fast learner, resourceful and result-oriented to join our dynamic team to fulfill the role of Micro-Coaching Staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide research support to coaches
- Provide data collection support
- Help to adapt programs to new technologies
- Write interesting and attractive messages to promote programs
- Support the research, development, design and uploading of SMS-based coaching programs
- Help brainstorm and innovate new ideas and techniques
- Perform other tasks within capacity and position
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and strategic thinking skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Comfortable with technology and strong command of Microsoft Programming
- Minimum of S1
- Fresh graduates and second year employee encouraged to apply
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia, including excellent writing skills
- Strong English speaking skills
About Workplace Options Workplace Options is the world's largest provider of employee effectiveness services. Service centers in more than a dozen countries, WPO support more than 46 million employees in over 30,000 organizations, across 200 countries. With more than 32 years of experience in the industry, we provide support services that help employees balance their work, family and personal life in order to make their lives healthier, easier and more productive. Workplace Options offers a variety of programs that improve an employee’s job performance.
Interested applicants should email InfoRequestIndonesia@workplaceoptions.com with a cover letter and your CV.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.