Wellness Coach (third-party vendor)
Workplace Options is recruiting *Wellness Coaches* to be part of our network of providers.
The Wellness Coach will be responsible for developing a coaching relationship with clients via telephone. The coach will assist the client through the process of actively working towards better health by providing support, encouragement, and education. The coaching process includes assessing the client’s readiness to change, assisting client in setting goals, educating client on healthy behaviors, and working with client on strategies to overcome obstacles.
Wellness Coaches are not employees, but third party vendors. This is not a full time or part time job. Work is depended on the needs of our clients. This position is perfect for someone who has other jobs or responsibilities and is looking to make additional money on the side. Coaches work is performed telephonically, so location is not an issue.
Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a health related field
- Five years of experience in the health/wellness and/or coaching field
- Knowledge of lifestyle and disease related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, exercise, stress and resiliency, and chronic conditions
- Ability to interpret and explain the results of a Health Assessment
- Preference given to applicants who are currently certified as a Wellness Coach, health coach or those that possess a certification through the International Coach Federation.
- Recommended Additional certifications such as CHES, LPC, MSW, RD
- Recommended tobacco cessation experience such as quit line or group
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, with a focus on telephonic experience
- Skilled in reflective listening and motivational interviewing
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and analytic skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced work environment, ability to multi task while maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and comfortable using multiple computer based applications and ability to navigate proficiently in varying databases.
- Multilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Job responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with coaching clients. Follow-up with clients per departmental standards to ensure client engagement. Tracking all follow-up, notes, appointments in the coaching case management database.
- Successful implementation of motivational interviewing-based coaching model
- Review health risk assessment data with coaching clients and utilize to help establish focus and direction for coaching calls.
- Utilization and understanding of health education resources including: workbooks, on line tools and articles.
About Workplace Options Workplace Options is the world's largest provider of employee effectiveness services. Service centers in more than a dozen countries, WPO support more than 46 million employees in over 30,000 organizations, across 200 countries. With more than 32 years of experience in the industry, we provide support services that help employees balance their work, family and personal life in order to make their lives healthier, easier and more productive.
Workplace Options offers a variety of programs that improve an employee’s job performance.
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.