Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) been being a sub grantee of HIVOS for the last three years, implementing of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (BIRU) and the Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Programme.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces. The programme work by partnering with local entrepreneurs in West java , to build quality bio digesters and creating enabling environment to support the domestic biogas sector development and sustainable integrated farming workforce in selected provinces.
Gading Programme, the expected outcomes include :
- The integrated farming and waste management systems based on the optimized use of bio-digestate and high-nutrient Lemna (duckweed) as organic fodder and fertilizer are adopted by the workforce members including women beneficiaries and vulnerable groups
- The enabling policy environment for gender-responsive energy product with sustainable agriculture and aquaculture is established
Within these area of responsibility, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following positions:
PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR West Java (PC WJ)
Responsibilities & tasks
The Provincial Coordinator manages day to day operation of the office as well as the progress of work in the field. Major responsibilities include ensuring the provincial target is achieved, maintaining construction progress, stakeholder coordination and liaison, administration, and handling local credit providers.
The scope of the activities of the Provincial Coordinator includes:
- Manage the Provincial Office for YRE program in West Java
- Prepare Detailed Implementation Plans and Budgets
- Prepare 6-monthly and annual work plans and budgets and reports for submission to the donor and government
- Prepare monthly plans and budgets, progress and financial reports for submission to Head office
- Liaise with provincial stakeholders (government, private sector, cooperatives, farmer groups, users and NGOs) which play a – potential - role in the implementation of the BIRU and Gading programme,
- Identify, recommend and contract suitable programme partners (for promotion, construction, appliances vendors and extension)
- Identify, recommend and execute marketing efforts of the biogas digesters
- Select suitable programme areas within the province in coordination with the YRE national office
- Monitor promotional activities and programme progress through field visits and data collection
- Act as programme focal point at provincial level
- Supervise the provincial programme staff and assist in or lead local recruitment
- Supervise the day to day operation at the provincial level
- Ensure proper financial and administrative activities adhering to the Standard Operation Guidelines and other instructions from the YRE National Office
- Coordinate regularly with the YRE National Office in Jakarta
- Contribute to programme development strategies, especially for the provincial level
- Ensure proper biogas digester data collection procedures and practices and maintain an MIS in accordance with programme requirements or instructions from the YRE National Office. Provide logistical and liaison support to field visits for IDBP (BIRU)
- Undertake research activities when deemed required and play a role in knowledge dissemination for YRE program in West Java.
- Alert the YRE National Office about emerging issues that can influence the implementation of the Programme
- Assist to a reasonable extend the IDBP Programme Manager and YRE in additional tasks as requested.
- Willingness to live and resides in Bandung, West Java
- A minimum of Bachelor (S-1) degree.
- Extensive experience working with provincial and district governments.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with supervisory responsibilities
- Able to develop networks and maintain good relationships with government agencies/institutions at all levels, non-government organization, and civil society organizations.
- Extensive experience in working with provincial or district government officials and civil society leaders.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good command of English and Indonesian communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including internet and e-mail.
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 11 March 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HRD Yayasan Rumah Energi Jalan Pejaten Barat 30A Ragunan PAsar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12550, Indonesia Tel. +62-21-782-1086, 782-1090 Fax. +62-21-780 4443 Efirstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.