General summary of duties and responsibilities
The employee shall assist and reports to the Finance Manager (FM) of Sahabat Cipta, and is responsible in supporting the successful implementation of the project(s) assigned and several additional tasks assigned to him/her, including tasks related to project finance, administration, and accounting.
General tasks and responsibilities
- Be responsible for accounting of specific project(s) assigned to him/her;
- Be responsible in supporting general administration of Sahabat Cipta in overall and specific project(s) assigned to him/her.
- Manage administrative detail of project operations, prepare and compile reports and presentations of specific project(s) assigned to him/her;
- Provide project-related general secretarial and accounting duties, maintenance of project budget and equipment
- Be responsible as backup staff in supporting: general administration of Sahabat Cipta, maintaining database of Sahabat Cipta contact information, travel planning for all Jakarta staff, organizing document filing, organization of meetings and events according to specific instructions.
- Maintain database of Sahabat Cipta contact information;
- Perform cash accountant for Sahabat Cipta;
- Conduct quality control of documents prior to submission to the FM.
- Maintain time recording according to Sahabat Cipta instructions;
- Maintain expense recording for the activities conducted according to Sahabat Cipta accounting standards and Project manual;
- Preparation of progress reporting for internal Team Meeting.
- Vocational School majoring in Economics Accounting
- Computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully work within a team
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment to achieve results, and integrity
- Flexibility for working and travelling according to project needs
How to Apply:Interested candidate should send his/her application letter with his/her CV to: email@example.com with email subject: FAA – [Name of the applicant]
Successful candidate will be offered with a 1 year employment contract (Fixed Term Contract) with possible changes to Indefinite Time (Permanent) subject to performance evaluation at the end of the assignment.
Deadline: March 22, 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.