Field Coordinator: Artisanal and Small - Scale Gold Mining
Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan - based foundation, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas affected by mineral development activities, and works closely with communities, local government and extractive companies.
YTS is looking for an experienced Field Coordinator to lead and manage its programs and field staff in projects working with artisanal and small-scale gold mining communities in various locations in Indonesia.
Candidates must be well-experienced in engaging with and empowering communities to become more functional and effective. S/he must also be able to engage constructively with local government and help build strong links between communities and local government.
Experience and qualities required:
- Strong technical skills in environmental science, especially geology or related discipline
- Hands-on experience engaging and building capacity in communities and local government
- Able to coordinate geological investigations, environmental and social baseline studies, impact assessments and monitoring programs
- Excellent communication and human relations skills at all levels
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Direct experience in building effective partnerships for development
- Excellent cross-cultural understanding and communication skills
- Strong analytical, research, writing and documentation skills
- Strong language skills – English, Bahasa
- Able to travel and work in remote areas up to three weeks per month
If interested, please send a letter of application and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include an indication of availability and expected remuneration.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.