Position: Finance Accountant
Project: Berbak Green Prosperity Partnership (BGPP)
Duty station: Jambi, Indonesia
Contract period: One year (with possibility of extension)
Programme Background and Description
Mott MacDonald currently commencing implementing the Berbak Green Prosperity Partnership program. In order to ensure the integrity of its internal control systems, the overall financial management has been structured to include the role of Finance Accountant.
The Finance Accountant will report to the Finance Manager. Under the supervision of the FM, the Finance Accountant will be responsible for the following tasks:
Ensuring an adequate treasury. This includes:
- Weekly prepare and update cash flow forecasts and arrange petty cash requirements
- Monthly prepare cash flow forecast over the local office administration and communicate with FM and relevant Mott MacDonald Personnel like the Office Manager and Cash Administrator.
- Assuring at all times sufficient balance in the bank account;
- Control of cash and daily journals (IDR and USD);
- Undertaking cash transactions to Jambi;
- Control of expenditure within the budget;
- Tax management and planning which includes: ensuring compliance with periodic tax forecast preparation, tax payment and submission, tax recording & reporting, tax document management, annual tax compliance monitoring, corporate and regional tax claim management, objection at Tax District Office and if necessary appeal at the Tax Court.
- Verification of all invoices prior to payment
- Preparing vouchers, as required, and have them signed for approval;
- Enter all transactions in the Budget Control System (BCS) or any other accountancy software;
- Reconciling monthly cash and bank statements and have them checked by the FM;
- Preparing monthly expenditure reports and have them signed by the FM for approval.
- Proposing filing systems (hard and soft copy) for the programme discuss with the Team Leader and agree with the TL as required.
- Keeping state of the art files with hard (paper) copies and soft copies (filing genuine supporting documents in the cloud file) .
In consultation with the procurement expert, keep an updated inventory list
Performing any other duty as required.
Key Selection Criteria
The successful incumbent has:
- Indonesian Nationality
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial administration;
- A bachelor degree in business administration or related field;
- Previous experience in humanitarian assistance is an advantage; and
- Previous experience as a finance accountant.
The nature of the assignment (program, international, deadlines,) requires the following skills:
- Team player;
- Good communicator;
- Responsible care-taking personality;
- Good verbal and written commend of the Indonesian and English language;
- Computer literate in at least Word, Excel and Outlook; and proper accountancy software.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter. Candidates should indicate in their cover letter how they fit the Key Selection Criteria, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received by 5 pm (WIB) on the Sunday, 24 April 2016.
Applicants should clearly indicate the position they are applying for in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.