Compassion Indonesia, an International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking for highly motivated staff (Bandung Office) for the position below:
- Min S1-Degree any discipline and above 27 Year of Age
- Good English (verbal & written) & Communication skill.
- Experience in Christian/Social ministry dealing with children/youth.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to work with only occasional supervision and willing to be placed
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills and customer oriented
- Willing to travel in a long term
- Committed to working with the broad spectrum of church denominations.
Country Director’s Administrative Assistant
- D III – degree in Secretary
- A responsible person, loyal, with a highly cooperative spirit and willing to help others.
- Ability to make decisions and solve routine problems.
- 5 years experience working in a busy office and performing advanced administrative duties.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Able to travel as directed by the Country Director.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a cross-cultural environment.
Please send your CV dan recent photograph to : email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.