The Marine Finance Officer is primarily accountable for maintaining the financial, accounting and administrative services and to ensure effective support to CI Indonesia’s marine conservation programs and projects. He/She requires to handle petty cash and bank transactions and to enter all financial transactions into CI’s accounting system. This position reports to Marine Finance and Admin Coordinator.
- Maintain impress system of Bali office petty cash and replenish petty cash upon approval. Ensure the petty cash transactions are supported by proper documents as required by CI policy and procedure.
- Ensure the completeness of Bali office supporting documents attached to the voucher as well as the accuracy of computations in each record of transaction
- Facilitate approvals to the transactions as per CI’s Level of Authority and proceed the payment/disbursement of funds at the maximum of 2 (two) working days after the bill or request is received.
- Prepares journal entries, daily input of all financial transaction (including scanning and uploading all vouchers) into CI’s accounting system making sure that all transactions all correctly entered in order to produce a correct balance of all accounts that Bali office is maintaining.
- Maintaining the files of payment vouchers, general journal vouchers, financial reports, bank statement, reconciliation and other financial documents of Bali CI Marine program office.
- College degree in accounting or management with at least 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Knowledge and experience in operation of basic computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience in filling data and information
- Experience in cash management and financial report preparation
- Good team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good Tax Knowledge
- Preferred experience in working with Agresso
With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
email@example.com Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <MF – Officer > – <your name>
Closing date for the application is 7 May 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.