This position is responsible to assist the Senior Admin and Logistic Officer to carry out on a day to day administrative function in Medan Office and provide support to other sites office in 4 locations (Mandailing Natal, Pak Pak Barat, Tapanuli Selatan and Tapanuli Utara).
- Perform reception/secretarial duties (greet guests, answering phone, sending and receiving email and faxes), this include prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Assist translation of simple office documents (English-Indonesia vv).
- Filling of office documents/materials in general files system.
- Assist Travel Arrangement of CI’s Staff and/or Visitors, including hotel reservation, ticketing, vehicle/transport arrangement etc.
- Assist in preparation of scheduled meetings/conference/ seminar and other scheduled events i.e. venue selection, logistics arrangement, materials duplicate, communication with participants etc.
Logistic and Supply
- Assist on routine office payment i.e. utilities, telephone, internet, car rent, outsource payment etc.
- Assist on procurement of routine office supplies and maintain its inventory list.
- Assist on maintaining the Inventory List for Medan and other site offices.
- Assist on maintenance of office equipment’s (AC, photocopy machine, kitchen utensils, etc.
- At least 2years relevant work experiences in Logistic/Administration/Receptionist/General Affairs/Secretarial
- Having experiences in Ticketing and Hotel Reservation, Event Organizer, Logistical issue
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet
- Team player and able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Has information related to logistic and procurement matters and/or vendors is preferred.
With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <FLA – Assistant > – <your name> Closing date for the application is 7 May 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.