The Alliance for Integrity is a business-driven multi-stakeholder initiative between multinational companies, civil society, political organizations, and international institutions. The aim of the Alliance for Integrity is to promote integrity among companies, their business partners and other relevant actors in the economic system by fostering the exchange of good practices. The Alliance for Integrity focuses on the following three fields of action: (1) building capacity for preventing corruption in companies from selected partner countries; (2) developing the services of business associations for preventing corruption in companies, and developing the associations as intermediaries in the national public-private dialogue; (3) developing global network structures for international exchange on quality assurance and management issues.
The Alliance for Integrity is coordinated by the GIZ. The Jakarta office of the initiative is situated at the GIZ Programme Office Good Governance and Global Networks in Jakarta.
To achieve the project focuses; GIZ is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
- plan, coordinate and implement the activities for the Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia as part of the programme objectives in coordination with the secretariat in Berlin and the bilateral project in Indonesia;
- develop strategic options to strengthen compliance and integrity in the private sector in Indonesia;
- Initiate and coordinate outreach activities;
- Establish and manage contacts with Indonesian and international companies, civil society and public institutions;
- Liaise with the Alliance for Integrity secretariat (Berlin);
- Manage the governance structure of Alliance for Integrity’s network in Indonesia;
- Perform other work related duties as required.
Advising the partner institution(s)
- Assists and monitors the development and implementation of project/programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts
- Contributes to preparing and implementing the coordination process, joint project/programme activities and work at the regional level
- Deals with the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the project/programme’s area of activity
- Develops and organises quality assurance measures and suggests necessary changes, improvements and initiatives
- Supports cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, assists with PR work and cooperates with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships
- Communicates local interests and efforts, forwards these and encourages sharing ideas and information for the benefit of the project/programme
- Ensures knowledge transfer to project/programme information
- Develops ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures
- Draws up reports and presentation documents
- Prepares appropriate input for various project/programme reports including annual reports, and contributes to the other reports required by the programme manager and GIZ Head Office
- Assists with research activities and studies on political issues which benefit joint programmes.
- Assists with general project planning and develops project concepts including preparation, organisation and moderation of planning exercises and their implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication and documentation
- Coordinates relevant project activities at local level in consultation with the manager and in cooperation with the partners, both as regards implementation and preparing organisational aspects
- Compiles the relevant information for joint activities and assignments
- Handles order management on behalf of GIZ (e.g. offer preparation, impact monitoring, project progress review, reporting)
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, public administration or related fields is required.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position ideally with experience in Compliance in a private sector company or similar experience at the interface between public and private sector.
- Full working proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must. Proficiency in German will be an asset;
- Attitude to develop networks and managing relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CMS and publishing software);
- Confidential handling of data and information;
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team
- Willingness to up-skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures is agreed with management.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expect to Join: a.s.a.p
Direct Supervisor: Project Director
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 25 April 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: AfIn - Advisor
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.