VACANCY: Scholarship Program Officer
Field: Scholarship Management
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type: Full-time
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (“IIEF”) is an Indonesian not-for-profit organization specializing in scholarship management and international education through the management of numerous scholarship programs sponsored by various international donor and funding organizations, and the administration of international assessments and professional certifications. IIEF is a local partner organization of the Institute of International Education (“IIE”), one of the world’s largest and most experienced international education and professional exchange organizations, based in New York.
Reporting directly to the IIEF Executive Director, the Scholarships Program Officer will be responsible for a number of global and national scholarship programs and other educational initiatives. He/she will be primarily responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring a number of scholarship programs and initiatives funded by international and national foundations/corporations. He/she will manage the implementation of recruitment and selection procedures, credential verification, placement, pre-departure orientation, logistics, and ongoing program monitoring activities, among other tasks. He/she will also serve as IIEF’s primary liaison to individual program sponsors as well as host universities, colleges and/or training providers.
The position will require intense communication with various stakeholders, including the partner offices in the US (primarily New York and Washington, DC).
He/She will have the following specific duties and responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day implementation of the foundation and donor-funded scholarships and training initiatives as assigned;
- Plan and implement effective recruitment strategies to ensure strong applicant pools for each program in accordance with sponsor requirements;
- Plan and implement all selection processes and procedures, including the identification of selection panelists as needed;
- Ensure candidates are well informed of their current application status on an ongoing basis;
- Develop orientation materials for all scholars and facilitate pre-departure orientations;
- Plan and arrange publication material and award ceremony events for specific scholarship programs as assigned;
- Manage ongoing monitoring of scholar performance;
- Design and facilitate re-entry workshops for international program participants;
- Serve as a liaison with the alumni and plan alumni activities as assigned;
- Ensure the timely submission of all required reports and deliverables;
- Ensure all program activities are conducted in a timely and thorough manner in accordance with individual program contracts/grants and approved work plans, as well as within approved budget parameters;
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note that IIEF may add, change, or remove essential and other duties at any time.
- At least S1 in education, international relations, non-profit or program management, business administration or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years work experience, preferably in supporting scholarships or similar educational programs.
- Previous experience backstopping US government-funded, particularly USAID or Department of State, program(s) is a plus.
- Strong ability to multitask at a high level of competency and accuracy performing detailed work;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of individual, including potential scholars and scholars, academics and sponsors;
- Self-directed individual capable of working independently;
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage a high volume work flow, and complex and time-sensitive processes;
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Bahasa Indonesia fluency and English language proficiency.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Essential functions are typically performed in an office setting. The candidate must be able to travel, independently, via commercial means to various locations throughout Indonesia.
Some international travel may also be required on a more limited basis.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 April 2016 stating the position applied.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.