The International Committee of the Red Cross Delegation in Indonesia wishes to advise all potential candidates of the opening of a permanent position for:
SECRETARY / RECEPTIONIST IN JAKARTA
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC delegation in Jakarta is seeking an experienced and highly motivated person to fill the above-mentioned position
Information management: Under the supervision of the Assistant proposes suitable measures for the flow and sharing of information and documents, making use of the tools available. Help organizing the information flow (internal & external). Make sure that mails and documents (electronic or paper) are shared with the persons concerned/local databases, and that institutional documents are properly filed. When requested, train and support users on all topics related to information management in ICRC Jakarta.
Support to users: Under the supervision of the Assistant, providing support to users on ICRC protocol, rules for correspondence, document security, filing and intermediary archiving and how to use standard computer technology. Ensure that all users understand the need for and apply ICRC related policy and procedures. Trains and support users on above mentioned topics.
Reception: Receives incoming calls and transfer them to the concerned persons, takes messages from the callers and relay information to persons, receives visitors and inform concerned persons, in charge of the management of Contacts database.
Secretarial duties: Organizes meetings upon request and deals with all logistical aspects involved, writes formal and informal correspondence in English for the signature of the management, compiles and finalizes summaries and regular reports, creates electronic and paper files for the management, carries out other tasks such as photocopying, scanning, mailing.
- Secretary Diploma or university degree
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar function
- Information management, records management and secretarial expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Very good computer skills, incl. Lotus Notes, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in using collaboration tools/platforms, SharePoint, Internet, etc.
- Capacity to work independently. Capacity to carry out complex activities / files in various fields
- Excellent organisational, methodical abilities, sense of initiative, pro-activeness and setting priorities
- Flexibility, patience, diplomacy resistance to stress inherent to a "multi-tasking” job and capacity to adapt to changes
- Service-oriented, multicultural profile
- Very good communication skills and at ease with internal and external interlocutors
- Ability to work within a multicultural team and to integrate him/herself
- Interest for humanitarian activities (especially ICRC's)
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to the Human Resources to email@example.com before 30 April 2016. Please include cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, a recent passport size photo, current remuneration and contact details of three referees.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.