ISEAN-Hivos – HIV/AIDS (MARPS) Round 10
EoI Number 88: ISEAN-Hivos -GF-R10-HIV/AIDS
Issuance Date: 26/02/2016
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS – “ISEAN Donor Kit” under the “Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia”
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In 2010, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly submitted a regional proposal to the Global Fund for AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (GFATM) Round 10. The programme, entitled ‘Strengthening Community Systems to Reduce Vulnerability to and Impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia’, was approved by GFATM and contract for the grant was signed on 6 October, 2011. This grant has the main goal of reducing (a) the vulnerability and risks of MSM and TG to HIV infection and (b) the impact of HIV on their lives in Insular Southeast Asia. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs.
ISEAN, partnering with Hivos, as the Principal Recipient of the grant, is looking for a capable Consultant to create ISEAN Donor Kit to support the continuation and sustainability of the programme in the future by building good cooperation with potential donors from all over the world. Specifically, the following will be provided by the Consultant to address the Grant’s requirements:
- Develop layout, graphics design and audio-visual for the production of Donor Kit in hardcopy or softcopy format;
- Conduct a thorough review with ISEAN Secretariat on the Donor Kit.
Hardcopy Donor Kit:
- Design of paper folder to encapsulate all hardcopy materials;
- Design the layout for proposal and necessary graphics to support the content;
- Design the layout for ISEAN’s profile in brochure/leaflet format;
- Design the creative materials for ISEAN’s proposal presentation;
- Create a short video clip (+ 2 minutes of duration) about ISEAN’s profile.
All writing and photo materials will be provided by ISEAN team.
- Established expertise in ISEAN region;
- Preferably with demonstrable track record or portfolio in developing communication kit for international organization or company in this region;
- Preferably a resident of the islands of Southeast Asia;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Master level of design and layout software: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
The selected Consultant or Company will be engaged for a minimum of 5 days distributed within a week period and to start in March, 2016.
An Expression of Interest (EoI) Letter, together with the applicant’s CV or company profile must be sent by April 12th, 2016 to the emails below at 17:00 hrs. Jakarta Western Indonesia Time
Based on the initial set of EoIs, applicants shall be formally invited to complete their application through the submission of a concept note and indicative work plan.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.