Position: Program Coordinator for World Friend Korea
Number of Position: 1(one)
Start work: April 2016 or as agreed
Duration: Annual basis/can be extended upon agreement
WFK (World Friends Korea) Program, operated by Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), is the volunteer dispatch program of the government of republic of Korea to Indonesia. Annually, 50 to 100 volunteers and advisors are dispatched to Indonesia for the activities in the field, especially concerning early childhood education, IT training, vocational training, etc. We are now working with ministries and regional government concerned across Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi.
Responsibilities: Coordination of WFK Volunteer Program
- Visa arrangement: Renewal and extension for dispatched Korean volunteer/Advisors/Experts
- Support meetings and workshop held by KOICA Indonesia
- Network and cooperate with relevant line ministries and institutions
- Monitoring result on volunteer activities and communications with partner organizations
- Perform and support the demand surveys for the identifying the needs of volunteer dispatch across regions
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in International Relations, Development, Social Science or related field
- 2-3 year experiences in related field and/or Government Ministries
- Willing to develop a good teamwork and having a good skill in report writing.
- Good communication skills in English and Indonesia (spoken and written skill) are required.
- Additional points for those who can speak and write Korean
The closing date for applications is 14 April 2016. Interested candidate should submit an application letter, updated CV, and a list of references (all documents must be in English) by email to email@example.com. Please submit application no later than 14 April 2016. Application without the letter will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.