KOMPAK is looking for Human Resource Manager
KOMPAK HR Manager
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia's own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law, new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
With an estimated start date of 1 June 2016, this role reports directly to the Senior HR & Administrative manager, and is responsible for day to day management of Human Resources services, including but not limited to the recruitment, protocol of incoming and outgoing personnel, and payroll, leave, and other personnel services.
This role will work closely with and support the Senior HR and Administrative manager as well as working closely with other Corporate Operations Backbone (COB) team members.
Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management for all program recruitment and selection initiatives
- Support mobilisation/on-boarding and demobilisation/off-boarding activities
- LES payroll arrangement including leave, BPJS and other regulated requirements
- Performance appraisal activities
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures and Manage all HR compliance requirements
- Maintain currency and in-depth knowledge and understanding of Indonesian labour (and related) legislation
For your application to be considered by the panel, interested applicants must submit a response to each of the following Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary Education /University qualifications in Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Extensive professional experience in managing Human Resources and operations activity in DFAT funded project in Indonesia
- Have a deep understanding of Local Labour Law, Income Tax and other employment related regulations
- Ability to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently
- Flexible and able to work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously and to respond to shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
For Further Information and Application Details
For more details refer to the Information for Applicant document attached. Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 30 April 2016 (AEST)
About Abt JTA
Abt JTA is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt JTA implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record.
Please send your application through our website - (CLICK HERE)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KOMPAK HR Team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.