Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia:
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT MODERNIZATION PROJECT
Reporting to the Procurement Modernization Project Director, the Procurement Modernization Project Associate Director will assist/ support the Project Director in the day to day project management activities related to the Procurement Modernization Project (PM Project).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of the Implementing Entity Agreement between MCA-Indonesia and the National Office of Procurement Policy (LKPP) in coordination with LKPP, by:
- Managing the joint project steering-committee meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Support the preparation and execution of a detailed Implementation Plan for the PM Project
- Contributes to the drafting of various PM Project documents such as briefing notes, talking points, keynote speeches, presentation slides, etc, necessary for the coordination with LKPP;
- Liaise with the project officer embedded in LKPP to coordinate LKPP counterpart support to the project steering committee and to arrange regular meetings as necessary for engagement purposes;
- Manage the sub-activities on a day-to-day manner on behalf of the project director as assigned
- Maintain relationships with LKPP leadership and officials who have direct counterpart relations with the project;
- In coordination with the PM Project Director, liaise with LKPP, MCC, and other stakeholders on all activities related to the PM Project and facilitates the smooth interplay between and among all parties as an alternate for the PM Project Director.
Find us here for more details: CLICK HERE
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.