Lead Sustainability Advisor (International) on MAMPU Partner Sustainability Project
Deadline: 02 May 2016
MDF Training & Consultancy is a worldwide operating management training and consultancy organisation for the international cooperation sector as well as governments and internationally operating companies. MDF employs over 100 staff members and has 10 regional offices worldwide, of which three are in Asia (Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam) and operate as MDF Asia. MDF's core activities consists of assisting national governments, non-governmental organisations, projects/ programmes, donor agencies and private sector companies in achieving results at the personal, programme and organisational level. MDF organises training courses and conducts consulting services.
In March 2016, MDF won a bid to assist MAMPU (Maju Perempuan Indonesia untuk Penanggulangan Kemiskinan) and its Partners in developing sustainability plans. MAMPU is a program that is funded by the Government of Australia through the Australian Aid Program in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). MAMPU supports networks and inclusive coalitions of women’s and gender-interested organisations (the MAMPU partners), and parliamentarians to influence government policies, regulations and services and in selected private sector arenas. The work ultimately aims to improve the access of poor women in Indonesia to critical services and programs. As the program moves into a second 4-year phase, MAMPU Partners need to think strategically about the sustainability of outcomes from program interventions, as well as their organisational sustainability.
The MDF Asia – Indonesia office is looking for a qualified and motivated individual to be:
Lead Sustainability Advisor (International)
MAMPU Partner Sustainability Project (90 days)
- To lead the design of the Partners’ sustainability framework which incorporates organisational and financial sustainability;
- To coordinate the sustainability advisors and ensure that their inputs are incorporated into the design;
- To manage the team of technical facilitators and ensure high quality facilitation is provided to MAMPU Partners;
- To build networks of relevant supporters for the Partners from different sectors (development organisations, government agencies and the private sector);
- To produce quality report(s) as required.
- Strong experience working with sustainability theory and practice;
- Strong networks with international donors, government agencies and the private sector;
- Strong experience in programme management and hands-on experience working in the field;
- 15+ years of experience in Organisational Strengthening of CSO’s; particularly with a focus on sustainability and linkages with relevant networks, the private sector and the government (of which 10 years must be in Indonesia);
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing) – fluency in both is required;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- Excellent communication and (proven) writing skills;
- Able to travel frequently within Indonesia for duration of assignment.
Availability: 90 days over two years starting from May 2016 – 2018. Extensive input required from May 2016 – January 2017; after January 2017, 2 days per month (maximum) until 2018.
Remuneration: Fees based on DFAT short-term adviser remuneration rates.
Address applications (Updated CV) to: Bart van Halteren, Regional Director of Southeast Asia, via: email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.