We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Mercy Corps Indonesia through TATTs consortium will implement a program “Institutionalizing Disaster Preparedness and Management Capacity of BPBDs in Indonesia through Technical Assistance and Training Teams (TATTs).” The program will focus on strengthening provincial-level Disaster Management Agencies (BPBDs) by embedding qualified teams of trainers within the provincial BPBDs to provide ongoing, day-to-day technical support tailored to the needs of each province, as well as to implement a series of training modules coordinated and standardized with the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB). The target provinces include Central Java, Southeast Sulawesi, North Maluku, Maluku, West Papua, Papua, West Sumatera and East Java.
Senior Program - Training Officer
Under the supervision of Provincial Team Leader, the TATTs Senior Program/Training Officer is responsible for supporting day-to-day substantive capacity building and training assistance, documentation of lessons learned and best practices of trainings, and knowledge management during program implementation. Senior Program Officer supports Team Leader in the province regarding planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation, and impact and sustainability.
- A bachelor degree in relevant field of Business Management and Administration / Disaster or Environment Management and Policy, Education, or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of development work and capacity building;
- Experience in collaboratively working with development agencies, universities, donors and government departments, such as BPBDs and Disaster Forums, is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia is required and in English is highly desirable;
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 15 April 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.