MI Indonesia proposes a trial on Weekly Iron and Folic Acid (WIFA) supplementation for school-going adolescent girls in Cimahi and Purwakarta Districts to reduce the prevalence of anemia among them and reinstate the focus of district and national government on the IFA supplementation program for adolescent girls for improved health outcomes.
In this regard, MI seeks local consultant to develop Behavior Change Intervention Strategy, implementation plan and materials for the above mentioned program.
The specific responsibilities are described in website (CLICK HERE)
- Post graduate degree in public health, nutrition, communication or related fields.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field of public health, communication and preferably in developing behavior change intervention strategies.
- Experience with IFA among school-going adolescent girls is preferred.
- Competent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working with MI is an asset
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit i) application letter with expected fee/budget; ii) recent Curriculum Vitae (CV); and iii) address of two referees. Application can be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (please use subject line: BCI development IFAS adolescent), post or hand delivered to the address: MI Indonesia Office, Gedung Wirausaha Lt. 2, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. C-5, Jakarta 12940.
The last date for receiving application is April 29, 2016 at 12 noon Jakarta time. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.