MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past nine years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driver manner.
MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
Secretarial and Administrative Support
Required Education, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a college diploma and a High School certificate in General Administration, Office Administration, Secretarial Studies, Management, and /or Social Sciences;
- Knowledge & understanding of office administration and office practice and procedures;
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Able to work under minimal supervision and be proactive and initiative;
- Good interpersonal, organization and planning, communication and public relations skills;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure with a wide range individuals and institutions an work in a team;
- Willing to travel out of town and work under demanding schedule with tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in English verbal and writing is an advantage.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 13 May 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.