Who we are
The Muntigunung Community Development Program is a partnership between several non profit organisations in the area of Muntigunung in North East Bali. It’s aim is to develop the dry and less privileged area by working together with the local communities to create better access to clean water, healthcare, education and to develop employment opportunities through the Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise. Once poverty stricken, these opportunities have boosted their self-esteem and are providing them with a better future.
We want you!
We need a hands-on sales administrator to manage all inquiries and sales to wholesalers and retailers in Bali.
- Prepare invoices
- Ensure that deliveries to customers are made on time
- Continuously update customer database
- Prepare sales reports
- Follow up outstanding payments
- Ensure that there is enough stock in warehouse to fulfill orders
- Ensure that warehouse is tidy at all times
- Promote the Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise products
- Other duties as needed
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Diploma in business administration or commerce
- Excellent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer literate
- Indonesian national
Ubung, Bali; On site housing can be provided if required
8am - 5pm, 5 days a week.
How to apply
Send your application email to email@example.com and tell us why you are the best person for this job. Put ‘Sales Administrator’’ in the subject line don’t forget to attach your CV!
Important: DO NOT include any additional attachments other than your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for testing and interview.
17 April 2016 midnight
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.