Plan is an International humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new Project, Plan International Indonesia is looking for a dynamic staff to be based in Kupang for the position:
Drafter RSSI Supervisor - Kupang
Preparation and planning of project construction
- Review document of proposal CMP
- Prepared the document tender like design and bill of quantity or review document tender from consultant design
- Supporting administration to process of construction likes tender process
Monitoring and Evaluation of construction to supported planning of Plan
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards and building codes
- Insure the process accordance with Shop Drawing and Bill of Quantity and specification from Shop Drawing.
- Coordination meeting with partner (community or consultant/contractor) to make sure process construction
- Monitoring committee project to ensure the process on the track (e.g. warehouse list and record)
Prepared Progress report of construction to National Project Manager
- Prepared visit report of monitoring construction and documentation
- Prepared of as build Drawing and justification if needed at CMP project
Education and experience : Minimum D3 –Diploma degree of technical architecture (Bachelor Priority)
Experience: Minimum 3 years experiences in construction project
Knowledge and Skill: Technical building construction, Community development, Basic technical drawing, Reporting skill, Team player, Software AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Shop drawing, rendering, (“Shop Drawing-nya diganti dengan “Sketch Up”, Rendering)
Range Salary : Rp 4 515 000 - 5 416 000
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than April 14, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.