Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan International Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new project, Plan International Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
WASH, Child Protection and ECCD National Projects Manager ( Kupang Based )
- Leads the process of developing/ develop implementation plan of all projects with detail activities, operational processes and budget for field level implementation.
- Ensures development of M&E framework of all projects to support comprehensive and quality monitoring of the project performance at community, partner and country level following corporate guide line of Plan and donor agencies.
- Supports projects managers overcoming operational constrains to ensure smooth implementation and to achieve agreed burn rate of the project budget.
- Establishes quality donor reporting system for grants projects by providing guidance, setting protocols and building capacity of the relevant project staff.
- Establishes organizational leaning from project experience/ evaluation, contribute to the development of project concept paper and assisting in identifying potential funding source to support achieving organizational target for grants income.
- Improve, and lead when requested by WASH Program Manager, any WASH consultant works in term of study, research and evaluation.
- Take role in improving Plan Indonesia’s WASH profile through knowledge dissemination, national/international networking representation and ARO WASH tasks fulfillment.
- Assists Program Manager in adopting WASH global issues, trend and standard practices into current Plan Indonesia’s WASH activities.
- Ensure Plan’s access to the donors’ community and relevant government authorities by representing and advocating Plan’s program/ projects’ objectives; establishing and maintaining networks at national and regional level to support incorporating global standard and learning into the projects.
- Provides basis for development of competent workforces for the projects by planning and supervising the deliverables of direct reports, training and motivating of project staff.
Masters in Social Sciences, Sociology, Development Studies, Public Administration, International Affairs, Law, Engineering / Public Health Degree or relevant Field ( preferable Master Degree ) with 5-7 years’ experience in any development works with demonstrated in project managerial skill, Strong English Skills in verbal, writing & reporting ( is a must ), Confident to represent Plan Indonesia to broader stakeholders ( including Government & Donors ) in national & international level, Strong negotiation and presentation skiils, Strong program’s monitoring & evaluation skills, Proven track of hard works in meeting the deadline, Computer literate ,Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting.
Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, Building and managing teams, networking, marketing, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range Salary : IDR 11 550 000, - 16 500 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than April 16, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your
Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.