RTI International Job Vacancy: System Administrator - Jakarta, Indonesian
- The operation of Windows and/or Linux-based application, database, messaging, specialized computing, storage, and web platforms.
- Operational support includes implementation as well as maintenance of user rights, group rights, account management, operating systems.
- Monitor and maintain system capacity, cost recovery accounting, data security, patch management, systems documentation and system management tools.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 years of related experience. Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Microsoft SQL 2008, .Net 4.5, IIS 7.5 and ColdFusion 10.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, HPCC, Solaris, VMWare and Linux platforms, HP or other network printers, McAfee Antivirus, Veritas Backup Exec utilities, Symantec NetBackup, ServiceNow, Oracle, MS SQL, or Sybase database systems, MS Exchange, SMTP, POP3, Listserv messaging applications, SAN, NAS, near-line, off-line, and/or direct-attached storage from Dell, EMC, Brocade, Emulex, QLogic, Sun, HP storage components, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle application server, Web Logic application server, Macromedia Cold Fusion MX, MS ASP, MS .NET, F5 Big IP Load Balancing, Macromedia J Run or similar/related applications and/or systems.
- Indonesian national only
- Will be located in RTI Asia Regional Office, Jakarta
- Candidates must also demonstrate an ability to successfully coordinate with team, having exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects; strong initiator and proactive in IT management and support; excellent time management skill and ability to meet deadlines; excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills and last but not least having strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and the ability to effectively communicate with individuals from diverse professional and social backgrounds with customer service oriented attitude.
How to apply:Qualified candidates are invited to apply to HR-Indo@rti-indomd.rti.org before April 24, 2016. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject. RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.