The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (Jakarta-based)
The Development Coordinator provides support in various fundraising activities, including identifying new donors, arranging appointments for the fundraising teams to meet with prospects, drafting correspondence, maintaining donor records, acknowledging donations/assisting donors with transfer of donations, processing and recording gifts, planning logistics of meetings, and assisting with the planning of special events for prospects and donors. The Development Coordinator uses the available fundraising management system to produce donor reports, perform analysis and research, and track prospects and donors. S/he applies established processes and practices in order to improve effectiveness. S/he performs administrative functions as required.
- Contact prospects by telephone to deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe TNC’s programs, in order to set up appointments with TNC’s fundraisers
- Explain about TNC’s programs and answer questions from prospects
- Record names, addresses, and reactions of prospects contacted
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondences from prospects or to follow up initial contacts
- Assist with fundraising activities follow ups
- Assist in gathering research on each prospect and developing gift opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with telemarketingzwork experience
- Good telephone sales skills (customer focus, selling to customer needs)
- Be persuasive and persistent
- Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Experience managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
- Experience working and communicating with a wide range of people.
- Experience working with databases.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.