Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Project Officer? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small team based in Jakarta. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit.
Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting and project management services and products, specializing in social and behavior change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more. If you join us you will have the chance to learn from working with our excellent team on projects with government, business, nonprofit and other organizations.
- Professionalism, flexibility and passion
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience in international development, management, marketing, communications or public policy
- 5 years experience working in business, government, nonprofit or university
- Excellent writing and other communications skills
- Experience in managing and implementing projects related to health, education, finance, technology or the environment
- Professional fluency in Indonesian and English
- Indonesian nationality
Desired areas of experience (pick those that apply to you):
- Research: quantitative, qualitative and mixed method
- Strategy for organizations, projects and campaigns
- Design and development, including projects and creative materials
- Management of projects and campaigns
- Capacity building, staff development, coaching and training
- Marketing and communications
- Evaluation of programs, campaigns and materials
- Fundraising, including proposals and partnerships
Please send a maximum 2-page cover letter describing your qualities and experience, with a 2-page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 22 April 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.