Established in 2009 in partnership with UCP Wheels for Humanity, UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan (UCP/RUK) focuses on providing mobility and empowerment for people with disabilities. Our programs are developed with the intention of integrating the provision of assistive devices within government healthcare. In order to achieve this goal program activities include clinical skill development, policy advocacy, community awareness and concentrated collaboration with various levels of government.
UCP/RUK is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Procurement and Administration Officer to carry out numerous tasks within the RUK Administration Unit. The Procurement and Administration Officer is responsible for procurement, logistics, security, facilities management, and a number of administrative duties under the direction of the Finance and Administration Manager.
This position is based in Yogyakarta.
- Maintain the highest standard in resource procurement, mobilization, and distribution in compliance with the RUK Financial Policy and procedures;
- Establish and strengthen RUK’s internal control systems, and when directed oversee the establishment of the same administrative and logistical standards in partner organizations;
- Distribute/collect quotation or tender documents from the respective vendors and keep all records on file;
- Assume management and maintenance of all RUK records in compliance with the RUK Document Retention Policy;
- Issue Purchase Orders to Vendors, and maintain a purchase request filing system in compliance with the RUK Document Retention Policy;
- In close coordination with the Finance Manager develop an annual procurement plan in advance of the annual budgeting process;
- Other procurement duties as assigned.
- Manage asset inventory assessments and reports as scheduled by the Finance and Administration Manager;
- Coordinate with the Product Manager to synchronize fixed asset inventory with the material goods inventories when directed by the Finance and Administration Manager;
- Monitor assets to verify reports;
- Manage contracts for services and leased equipment, rented vehicles, and rented office and warehouse premises;
- Prepare asset disposition lists based on asset analysis, then prepare written recommendation for action;
- When needed, provide mentoring in procurement systems and administration to partner organizations with which RUK works.
- Other logistics duties as assigned.
- In close coordination with the National Director, oversee security for RUK. This includes the management of night guards at the RUK offices, as well as monitoring and maintenance of the CCTV system;
- Facilitate the purchase of air, train, and bus tickets in accordance with the RUK Travel Policy;
- Maintain and manage the RUK vehicle logs. Control the use of RUK vehicles and manage the accounting for personal use of RUK vehicles;
- Manage contact and relationship with service providers and vendors;
- Maintain office supplies and carry out purchase of resupply when needed;
- Maintain RUK mobile phone and SIM cards assigned to RUK staff and ensure timely payment of bills;
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assit the Finance Manager to manage personnel files, leave requests, and timesheets.
- Manage the Guard/Cleaners through assigning tasks, tracking progress, and accounting for time.
- Other human resources duties as assigned.
- Input all client-related data into the database on a daily basis and maintain the database so it is up-to-date on a daily basis.
- Generate reports from the database that will allow for assessment and synthesis of the collected information.
- Create monthly reports as directed by members of the management team.
- Manage monthly documentation and reporting from the raw information compiled in the database and provide monthly cross check results;
- When required, conduct database training to team members, and partner organizations.
- Other database duties as assigned
- Management, Administration, Organizational, Interpersonal and Facilitation skills
- Skilled at dealing with vendors and service providers
- Thorough knowledge of procurement and logistics management
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills in Indonesian and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Committed to RUK vision, mission and core values
- Strong team player; must be able to form and lead a number of cross functional working groups
- Familiarity with database management;
- Experience managing paperwork
- University degree
- Staff management experience
- Team player attitude and demonstrated leadership skills;
- Flexible and able to prioritize and multi-task;
Salary commiserate with experience. The package includes health insurance, standard holidays and leave time.
Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 13 May 2016
Apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 13 May, 2016, Subject Line: Procurement & Administration Officer
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.