VECO-Indonesia, the regional branch of international NGO Vredeseilanden committed to the promotion of Sustainable Agriculture within the context of agricultural value chain development, is now recruiting an Indonesian National for the position of:
‘MCA Cocoa Finance and Administration Officer’
Responsible to support daily operation of MCA project for VECO Indonesia based on guidelines following the MCA standards. Based in VECO Field Antenna Ende, Flores, NTT Province, with 3 months training period in the Regional Office, Denpasar, Bali.
- Support the Project Coordinator and Finance Manager in daily financial and administration management to the implementation of the MCA Indonesia Cocoa project in NTT by VECO Indonesia.
- Responsible for administration and logistic arrangement to support MCA project Events (e.g. training and workshop).
- Support finance manager to prepare monthly project financial reports for the donor.
- Contribute to partner financial system and control. This includes
financial report verification related to the project implementation,
building capacity of partners to comply with VECO Indonesia’s and donor
standard, including the regular partner financial monitoring.
Key Competencies and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with a Local NGO or INGO working with local NGO partners as finance staff..
- Minimum of Diploma III degree in Accounting, Finance, or Administration.
- Experience in using accounting software and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of the internet, web-functionality, cloud storage, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
- Have a good communication skills and adaptability to the diverse and difficult circumstances.
- Well developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English.
- Tidy and trustworthy person, methodical in his/her approach to the office environment and financial management of the programme.
- Experience of organizing events and meetings.
To maintain a good gender balance in our team we especially encourage female candidates to apply.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter before 30 April 2016 to: VECO Indonesia, Jl. Kerta Dalem No. 7, Sidakarya, Denpasar 80224, Bali – Indonesia, Tel. 0361 727378, Fax: 0361 723 217, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlist candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.