Workplace Options is seeking a qualified professional who will be working in Jakarta, Indonesia. The main responsibilities of this position includes: leading trainings and implementations as well as maintaining positive client relations. The potential candidate must possess excellent communication and project management skills.
He/she will be in charge in setting and managing timelines, communicating with clients, organizing administrative documents during implementation (e.g. contracts and invoices) and project planning. The candidate will be working together with the Product Manager and the Product Development team to ensure a successful product delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (both written and speaking skills).
- Experience in Project Management, Account Management and IT.
Good Statistical and Analytical skills.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Presentation skills:
- Face-to-face orientation and training of product, online implementation meetings/conference calls.
- Project Planning:
- Setting and meeting project timelines.
- Onsite visits to client locations in Indonesia and abroad during implementation/kick-off meetings.
- Client oriented:
- Identifying client needs and addressing their concerns.
- The candidate must be able to identify issues that threaten to delay the timeline and project implementation.
- Account Management:
- Act as the primary PIC for clients, build relationships with clients (e.g. follow-up, identify issues, etc.) and conduct site visits/online meetings during the implementation period.
To apply Please send your 1 page CV with cover letter to: Sheila.Schulze@workplaceoptions.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.