Roles and responsibilities
Managing financial and accounting tasks
- Helping manage all start-up and close-out project activities.
- Providing advices on financial matters related to programmes.
- Supporting YLAI office accounting as required
- Contributing to project update as well as project coordination meeting
- Manage payroll and taxation
Assessing financial reports and budget request
- Verifying all budget requests are in line with annual budget
- Assessing financial reports to ensure the accuracy and correctness of budget charging
Preparing financial reports
- Ensuring the availability of all financial information for the reports in YLAI database.
- Liaising with all related parties in preparing the financial reports.
- Preparing financial reports by consolidating financial report of partner organizations and YLAI for checking and approval of Program Manager and YLAI Office Donor Relations.
- Ensuring the completeness of supporting financial documents as required
Filing financial documentation
- Establishing filing system to ensure the availability of required financial documents of programmes.
Budgeting and forecasting.
- Controlling and monitoring budget to ensure fund availability for each programme.
- Checking and assessing budget proposals from partner organizations in accordance with donor standards and procedures.
- Preparing Yayasan Literasi Anak Indonesia (YLAI) and partners’ forecast to request fund to donors to ensure the availability of budget.
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new initiative in the education sector.
Knowledge, experience and competencies
- Minimum Bachelor’s (S1) degree, (S2 preferred), in accounting & finance
- A preferred minimum 5 years of professional working experience in finance
- Expertise in accounting and strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Work experience in preparing budgeting, financial reports and managing taxation
- Experience working with an NGO or foundation would be a definite advantage
- Experience in supporting international and national donor-funded programs
- Preferably currently based in Bali
- Has a driver’s license (SIM A)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Indonesian.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to application firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 April, 2016.
Please specify the position name you are applying for (‘Finance Manager’) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.