COUNTRY COORDINATING MECHANISM TERMS OF REFERENCE
POSITION INFORMATION Post title: Administration for CCM Secretariat (2 positions)
Supervisor: GFATM Executive Secretary and General Affair Officer
Duty Station: CCM Indonesia/Kemenkes RI, Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration of service: Until 31 December 2016 with possibility for contract extension
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESContract period for the Administration for CCM Secretariat is based on the Global Fund grant cycle and/or from donors’ organization mechanism to the CCM.
Serves and Assists General Affairs Officer to handle administration and logistic of CCM Indonesia, Oversight Committee and Technical Working Group activities.
The tasks will include assignments that are both sensitive and confidential in nature:
- To support in various areas of general administrative duties, document fillings per daily as such as receiving, recording, checking, copying in-out letters, out emails, minutes of any meetings, meeting material, and others document.
- To support in establishment and maintenance of proper filing system of the composition of members, CCM activities, and other duties as required.
- To assist in preparation of draft invitations and sending meeting invitations by email or fax, organizing the meetings, providing logistical support for workshops/seminars/meetings, confirmation to all participants in the meetings, copying and preparing material for these meetings jointly with the Technical Officer of TWGs.
- To participate in CCM related meetings and assist in preparation and completion of Minutes of Meetings.
- To work closely with the General Affairs Officer, Finance Officer, Technical Officers, and other staff in the CCM Secretariat.
- To perform other duties as requested by the General Affairs Officer and the Executive Secretary of CCM.
IMPACT OF RESULTSThe results of administration work will have an impact on the execution of CCM Secretariat’s administrative services in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed. Accurate and timely execution of administrative duties, proper filing system initiates and sustains relationship with key constituents of CCM and enhances CCM Secretariat capability as the administrative and support unit of the CCM.
COMPETENCIES AND CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
- Self-development, initiative-taking
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others.
- Display a commitment and understanding of development cooperation issues
- Flexibility and the capacity to work in different units of the CCM
- Maturity (tact and diplomacy)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new working environments
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and communication skills, suitable for working in an international organization
- Good command of English, both written and spoken is essential
- Have working knowledge of additional languages relevant to the UNDP work
Education:Diploma or equivalent in Secretary, Accounting, Business Administration or Bachelor Degree in any fields.
- Minimum 2 years cumulative professional experience which includes minimum 1 year relevant experience in administration and finance; detailed knowledge of GFATM reporting requirements are desirable.
- Sound knowledge and proven record and experience working with the development community and/for international donors; knowledge of GFATM procedures is considered a strong asset.
- Experience in working with Non-Governmental Organizations and development aid
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and database familiarity.
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and reporting skills in English.
- Fluency in written and spoken English minimum at intermediate level;
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia.
- Sound knowledge and proven record working experience in development community and/for international donors in project implementation.
- Excellent networking, oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of integrity, and highly organized, and good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Please send your CV and three references to email@example.com attn. to the Executive Secretary of CCM GFATM Indonesia. CV should be received by 16 May at the latest. Application after 16th May will not be considered.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.