FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is seeking a Grants Officer for an anticipated USAID-funded Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships Initiative. This program will support USAID’s Inclusive Workforce Development Project in Indonesia by supporting partnerships, providing technical assistance, and building capacity in organizations to deliver successful workforce development models with an emphasis on supporting the poor and vulnerable.
The Grants Officer will support the management and implementation of the grants under contracts component of this anticipated program. S/he will work with the Grants & Finance Director to set up and manage the program grants management system and oversee training to program staff and capacity building with grantees on grants policies and procedures. Experience working on Grants under Contracts is highly desired.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Draft and review sub-grants, sub-grant budgets, grantee programmatic and financial reports, and grant payment documentation.
- Maintain accurate and complete files of grants documentation.
- Review grant activities for compliance with USG rules and regulations, as well as FHI 360’s policies.
- Provide procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for program staffers as well as sub-grantees to ensure adherence to grant management procedures.
- Support the evaluation of grant applications, proposals, and awards to ensure adherence to grants management procedures.
- Ensure proper negotiation of terms and conditions for sub-grants.
- Review and analyze budget estimates for allowability, allocability, reasonableness, and consistency.
- Ensure post-award management in accordance with relevant regulations, including but not limited to reporting, audits, etc. in accordance with USAID and Program directives, policies, and procedures.
- Support grant-making process from start to finish.
- Ensure that the grants to local CSOs and any other grantees are implemented as per program objectives, design, and USAID sub-grant regulations.
- Support negotiations with potential grantees and finalize agreements.
- Provide training and technical assistance to grantees on USAID regulations, financial management, and reporting.
- Ensure accurate grant close-out processes.
- At least three years’ experience of grants management and/or program finance experience required.
- Experience working in on donor-funded projects, preferably USAID, with a grants under contracts component.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related discipline. An advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively working, coordinating and negotiating with local institutions and organizations, donors, other USAID projects, and partners.
- Ability to manage USAID contracts, especially those with a Grants under Contracts component, and all required reporting requirements.
- Experience in capacity building
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Indonesian strongly encouraged and fluency in English required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.