The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
The GIZ Office Indonesia is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Travel and Event Officer
The incumbent will perform the scope of the following tasks, but is not limited to:
- Performing general clerical services
- Maintain and overview the data of the Travel and Event Team
- Keeping an overview of the payment status etc., especially in cases of delays
- Well established communications to all frequently approached team at GIZ Country Office Jakarta, GIZ projects & vendors
- Organize and maintain documentation and filing systems according to GIZ standards;
- Keep the documentation and overview of hotel rate, monthly travel report and refund ticket;
- Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence, invoices, post and fax, priorities, distributes and follow up;
Travel Services & Events Management
- Keep taps on all travel related costs, e.g. hotel rates for accommodation, package prices for meetings/workshops, transport costs;
- Handling weekly reconciliation from travel agent, hotels and vendors;
- Compiling the result of hotel bidding process;
- Following up third party receivable;
- Supporting the logistical management in planning, tendering, implementation, and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other activities arranged by Travel and Event Team;
Other Duties/Additional Tasks
- Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and any other tasks as assigned;
further job training related to his/her position and duties such as
secretarial, computer, office, and language skills, if required.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable tourism or similar;
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in Hotel industry, Travel Agent or similar position;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail and internet);
- Good working knowledge of computer programs (e.g. MS Office);
- Good language skills in English;
- Good management, administrative skills and travel arrangement;
- Ability to work in an international team and under pressure.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Direct Supervisor: Travel and Event Manager
Expected Joining Date: June 2016
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 22 May 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: GIZ COI - TEO.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.