The Federal Foreign Office of the Federal Republic of Germany supports the process of regional integration in the ASEAN region with a capacity development project that is aimed at strengthening the ASEAN Secretariat (ASEC). It has entrusted GIZ – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Germany with the implementation of this project. In accordance with the project’s objective of ‘strengthening the institutional capacity and outreach of the ASEAN Secretariat’, the project supports the ASEC in institution and capacity development under the components of: a) Strengthening ASEC’s Key Functional Units organisational structure and operational processes; and b) Strengthening ASEC’s role in coordinating key AEC initiatives related to SMEs.
As it is the case with almost all regional integration processes, economic integration fulfils the role of a driving force within the ASEAN, which is aimed at advancing wider political integration.
We seek a qualified Indonesian candidate for Travel, Event and Administration Professional
- Overall smooth and uninterrupted functioning of the assigned area of responsibility in line with GIZ rules and regulations;
- Organization and co-ordination of all work mechanisms;
- Keeping project team or consultants/short term experts informed of the status of flight ticket or accommodation etc, especially in cases of delays;
- Daily operational execution of all affairs in the assigned area of responsibility;
- Keeping a very good relationship with the GIZ Country Office in Jakarta and other GIZ Offices in the ASEAN Member States;
- Well established communications to all frequently approached offices.
- Keep taps on all travel related costs, e.g. hotel rates for accommodation, package prices for meetings/workshops, transport costs, and provide information to travellers/projects;
- Arrange international and domestic transport for project staff and consultants/short term experts;
- Prepare reports of used tickets and refund of unused tickets;
- Prepare travel cost reimbursement to be submitted to Accounting Section;
Services Connected to Trips
- Co-ordinate with GIZ Office for the purchase of international and domestic tickets;
- Coordinate with GIZ Office for hotel and venue bookings plus arranging overall logistics for short term experts to be dispatched within the above mentioned GIZ Capacity Building Programmes; organizing workshop venues and regional travel arrangements for external technical experts and training participants from within ASEAN;
- Prepare the procurement process of event compliance with GIZ Procurement Regulation (O+R);
- Assist in seminar/workshop/conference logistics in Jakarta and ASEAN Member States;
- Handling of payments (if applicable) for workshops, etc. related expenses (ASEAN Member States);
- Prepare the contracts for suppliers/vendors of event (if required) and prepare complete expenses documentation on seminar/workshop/conference;
- Assist the project teams in drafting technical specifications for obtaining quotations on (office) supplies;
- Liaise with Hotels / Guest Relation Managers and Catering Services in Jakarta and within SEA;
- Liaise with GIZ Offices in the ASEAN region and project stakeholders (logistics related) in ASEAN Member States;
- Timely preparation of accounting documents;
- Keep the track of the payment status;
- Organize and maintain documentation and filing systems according to GIZ standards;
- Prepare visitor/mission calendar;
- Co-ordinate the deployment and schedule of the driver, ensure that visitors and newly arrived experts are picked up;
Other duties/additional tasks
- Generally support the tasks of the Principal Advisor and project team;
- Filing the contracts and purchase order according to GIZ regulation as active and inactive files;
- Assist in and/or carry out other project activities and tasks as assigned;
- Prepare and draft meeting minutes in correct British English and brief reports on special occasions;
- Undertake further job training related to his/position and duties if required;
- Make photocopies and scans documents if and when required;
- Compile and organize information materials;
- Label files according to GIZ filing system.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Social Science or other fields related to Development Aid;
- At least 5 years professional experience in similar position;
- Proficiency in English both oral and written as a precondition; good knowledge of German as an additional asset;
- Very good communication skills (oral and written) and in administrative;
- Team player with excellent communication and intercultural skills
- Work with a high level of self-responsibility, reliability and service orientation
- Abilities to work under pressure and constantly willing to learn and accept change;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications;
- Knowledge in Consulting Software (CoSoft) is an advantage.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p
Principal Advisor and Advisor of ASEC Post 2015 & Principal Advisor and Technical Assistant Coordinator of CD AIPA
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 5 June 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: ASEC – TEAP
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.