Location : Indonesia
Contract Type : Individual Contractor (ICA)
Contract Duration: 24 months
Date to close : 15/05/2016
Ref No : STA1232
To support operations in Indonesia, GGGI seeks to hire an Administration Officer to support GGGI in its Jakarta office. This position reports to the Operation Manager, the role will execute comprehensive administrative transactions for the country program operations, developing and managing recruitment and procurement plans and related procedures, managing contract payments inline with GGGI policies, standards and donor requirements.
INTRODUCTIONBased in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as “green growth”, which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
GGGI supports stakeholders through complementary and integrated workstreams – Green Growth Planning & Implementation and Knowledge Solutions – that deliver comprehensive products designed to assist in developing, financing, and mainstreaming green growth in national economic development plans.
Since 2013, GGGI has worked in close collaboration with the Government of Indonesia in the GoI-GGGI Green Growth Program (GGP). BAPPENAS is GGGI’s key government counterpart in Indonesia and the co-host of the GoI-GGGI Green Growth Program. This relationship led to the establishment of a joint secretariat and steering committee under a ministerial decree.
PURPOSEThe role of the Administration Officer is to multi-task and carry out a variety of administrative transactions in program operation and office management fully meeting established institutional policies, standards and donor requirements across budget execution, procurement & HR processes implementation and other operational functions.
- Engage with GGGI HQ M&A team and the Indonesia-based team in delivery of timely administrative services
- Master ERP functionalities and other Management & Administration applications; provide assistance for the Indonesia-based team on the new system, applications, and reporting formats
- Inform the country team on the up-to-date procedures, policies and reporting requirement of all administrative transactions; provide alerts on upcoming contracting deadlines for the country team
- Identify issues and risks that will affect consistent program and office operation and report to the Operations Manager and Country Representative
- Execute intricate transactions on multiple administrative areas
- Provide consistent quality of services in recruitment and procurement administrative needs
- Administer resource plans and manage contract payments in line with yearly work programs, outsourcing plans and budget lines
- Administer country office HR requisitions and onboarding procedures based on approved headcounts
- Verify data and provide consistency check on data entry and document related to procurement
- Leads asset management
- Supports travel and logistics arrangements with respect to workshops and meetings arrangements
- Other adhoc administrative support for effective program operations
- Bachelor educational qualification in business administration / business management / HR or a related subject
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within an M&A team, experience in procurement and recruitment will be seen as an asset
- Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Experience in event organization
- Strong experience Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and data bases, and in particular experience working with budget management software.
- Experience of working in an international organization is a benefit although not essential
- Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian/Bahasa is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interest candidate should APPLY ONLINE HERE latest by 15 May 2016
- Please submit CV and cover letter in English
- Given the high volume of application, GGGI can unfortunately only contact candidates with whom we intend to have further discussions
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.