The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (USA). The purpose of ICED II is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
The ICED II Project office is located in South Jakarta.
The Administrative Officer is in charge for the overall administrative and operations support of the project. He/she assists in travel and meeting/workshop arrangements, filing, petty cash, and day to day office operation.
Description of work:
- Assist in drafting of letters, communications, emails
- Assist Office Manager in daily operational activities
- Responsible to manage Petty Cash and report it to OM
- Assist in preparing Purchase Request for Office Supplies
- Perform general reception duties such as handle incoming/outgoing calls, routing the calls and taking messages
- Maintaining records, filing system and computer files, prepare document, control filing and logs for incoming/outgoing letter, importing documents
- Coordinating schedules taking priorities into account, monitoring changes, and communicating the information to appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including officials outside the ICED II project.
- Assist in preparation and logistical planning for ICED II team/Participants travel arrangement in various events, e.g. conferences, workshops, etc
- Vehicle and transportation arrangement. Provide driver’s schedule and taxi vouchers
- Processing travel authorization and country clearance for international short term technical assistance
- Managing printing and report reproduction
- Perform other related duties as required
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in office administration, finance and procurement preferably in USAID project.
- Minimum D3 degree in administration, finance or management
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 May 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.