Kartika Soekarno Foundation (KSF) is founded in 1998 (when Southeast Asian economic occured crisis) to support local health and education initiatives in good governance, community participation and building local capacity to improve the quality and coverage of health and education services for the districts community.
Since 2004, KSF has collaborated with local government district and private sectors to revitalize 255 community health centers (called Posyandu) in 5 districts; Solok (West Sumatra), Kebumen (Central Java), Blitar (East Java), Gresik (East Java) and Gianyar (Bali). Now supported by Embassy of Royal Norwegian, KSF work closely with Sumba Barat Government District are going to revitalize another 12 Posyandus.
KSF is currently seeking:
Position: Local Project Officer – Posyandu Revitalization
Reporting to: Program Manager
Based in: Sumba Barat, Indonesia
Duration: until 30 July 2017
The scheduled completion date for the Project is July 2017. The initial contract will be awarded for a 3-months probation period), and contract extension will be subject to a satisfactory performance.
The local project officer will work under the supervision of the Executive Director and shall report to the Revitalization Posyandu Program Manager. General duties and responsibilities of the local project officer are:
- Assist the Program Manager in organizing workshops, meeting and conferences (agenda, invitation, minutes, list of participants, etc) in project area;
- Support the regular liaison with the project beneficiary and all other implementation partners;
- Maintain regular co-ordination among the local facilitators;
- Responsibility for e.g. regional travel, logistical questions, obtaining supplies etc, and overall administrative support (e.g. daily communication, translation, etc);
- Provide assistance in the management of the local budget (drafting cover sheets, assistance to the Program Manager for the preparation of the parcel containing all the expenses, budget documents and time sheets, making copies of the documents etc);
- Undertaking frequent field visit to observe ongoing programs on project sites;
- Facilitating and supporting the process of interaction between the involved communities and the concerned district and sub-district government officials; and
Give technical assistance to the community during the implementation process.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by Program Manager. Work days and time must be discussed with the Program Manager to ensure that the work priorities can be accomplished in timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree, preferably in the area of Health, Nutrition, or Social Science
- Have the same work experiences
- Sound project management expertise
- Proven ability to work in intercultural condition
- Fluency in English (if applicable)
- Excellent negotiation, networking, communication, and reporting
Please send letter of application with contact phone number, CV and expecting salary to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3 June 2016. Please put the position title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.