Cocoa Life Manager Program Coordination
MONDELEZ INTERNATONAL (formerly known as Kraft Foods Company) is the world’s largest biscuits and chocolate company headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. For more than 100 years, MONDELEZ has been dedicated to help people around the world to eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite MONDELEZ brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft Cheese, Oreo, Biskuat, Ritz, Chips Ahoy!, Belvita, Cadbury, and Toblerone.
As the world’s largest chocolate company, Mondelez has aim to create empowered thriving cocoa farming communities and improve cocoa yield. Therefore we’re looking for a person who can manage, maintain and handle this project to improve cocoa yield, quality & sustainability in Sulawesi-Papua area.
Position Description :
- Support the development and full implementation of the Cocoa Life Program in Indonesia, Sulawesi and Papua regions,
- Coordinating and support management of the Cocoa life Program implementation in Sulawesi and Papua by working with the technical and implementing partners to deliver Cocoa Life as an intervention to generate empowered, thriving cocoa communities as the essential foundation for sustainable cocoa.
- Facilitate dialogue, build relationships and ensure information flow between all implementing partners
- Building very strong relationship with the local authorities and cocoa stakeholders, Represent actively Cocoa Life Sulawesi and Papua in the Country Coordination Unit.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree with min 5 years of experience in Agriculture and or Community Development in Indonesia, ideally Sulawesi and Papua
- Good knowledge and practical experience of agricultural value chain in Indonesia/Sulawesi and ideally of cocoa
- Proven ability to engage effectively and influence stakeholders from across government, trading and development
- Understanding of full spectrum of production/supply, economic, social, environmental and political issues impacting cocoa in Indonesia
- Appreciation of best practice in social development, human rights and environmental sustainability broadly and within cocoa
- Existing network of contacts with government and other stakeholders, ideally in Sulawesi and Papua
- Communicates clearly in a variety of settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Willing to be placed in Makassar
Interested applicants should send a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “COCOA LIFE MANAGER” no later than 20 May 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.