Grants and Procurement Assistant
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
The Grants and Procurement Assistant position will be filled by an experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. grant management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc). Work requires extensive coordination with team members of CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the Program as detailed in the Project Description of the Contract with USAID.
- Work with Technical staff in the procurement of services and products and monitor their implementation from an administrative perspective
- Review grant reporting documentation submitted by sub grantees
- Assist to ensure sub grantee’s timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules and sub grant agreements
- Review cost share expenses submitted by grantees, subcontractors, and program beneficiaries
- Draft letters, faxes, as well as documents and forms related to Program activities and administrative matters.
- Maintaining grant and subcontract hard and soft copy files
- Review grant and subcontract documents in preparation for program close out
- Assist in the procurement of new programs, as directed by the Grants Manager, DCOP and/or COP
- Draft procurement documents
- Prepare lists of potential bidders to be invited (in cooperation with component managers)
- Assist in preparing internal documents for approval by MSI HQ and CEGAH
- Set up appointments/meetings with Government organizations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Grants Manager, DCOP and/or COP
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- At least 3 years experience managing grants and procurements under USAID guidelines
- At least a BA degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 27 May 2016 at the latest. Please send applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.