NRGI seeks an Asia Pacific Office Administrative Assistant to provide necessary support for NRGI’s expanding work in Indonesia. The Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring smooth operations within the office while upholding the institution’s mission and vision and adhering to its standards. He/She will be in charge of the office logistics, will provide general programming support to the Asia Pacific Director, overseeing day-to-day human resources and liaise with designated staff personnel handling NRGI finances.
The successful candidate will be a skillful listener, diplomat, creative problem solver, and effective catalyst of collaboration. She or he must be able to think independently and have great interpersonal skills that apply to ensure the integrity of work and relationships with the team.
- Assist with the logistics for programmatic events including training-workshops, meetings, staff travels and administrative to partners.
- Conduct research on venues and service companies, submit applications for use of space, draft budgets, negotiate venue and vendor agreements, liaise with management on planning and agenda issues, handle all travels, hotel and other logistical issues related to meetings
- Receive and verify all related invoices, request and ensure that all related payments are remitted.
Human Resources and Financial Management
- Maintain leave record for country office staff – Leave Roster and day spent.
- Support financial management:
- Verifying invoices charged on NRGI, proper coding of expenses and maintaining a mirror account for all NRGI expenses.
- Processing payments for approved expenses
- Elaboration and monitoring of the NRGI Indonesia annual budget
- Permanent reconciliation of NRGI bank account(s) in Indonesia in coordination with NY Managers.
- Process regular transfers from NY
- Process travel and business expenses reimbursements for Indonesia staff with reconciliation of staff travel advances
- Manage Petty Cash for office expenses
General Office and Facilities Administration
- General administrative support including assisting with scheduling travel and visas, supporting general office compliance and security needs; and performing additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a professional administrative
management capacity – human resources, finance, and/or facilities
management experience strongly preferred.
- Strong fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Access or other data management software is a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing ability;
- Experience working and interacting with multi-disciplinary and multicultural personnel a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with others.
- Integrity, professional discretion, and ability to handle confidential matters.
- Permanent right to work legally in Indonesia
Please send a cover letter, CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please include in subject line: NRGI/ Asia Pacific Office Administrative Assistant.
Closing Date: 31 May 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.