Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan International Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
WASH Program Advisor - Jakarta
- Leads WASH Program Team and design/develop high quality and effective program, projects, interventions following Child Centered Community Development (CCCD) that effectively support to achieve Country Strategic Plan (CSP) III objectives of Plan Indonesia
- Provide technical support to WASH implementation team to implement designed program, projects or interventions in a planned way with quality and standard to achieve CSP III WASH program objectives
- Advocate for Plan’s program, strategies, approaches, interventions with government, development partners and INGOs and support to emerge as a credible technical partner in child development, WASH sector
- Represent Plan in different national and international forums, networks on WASH sector and at the same time in different technical committees/forums of government and non-government to increase profile of Plan and create networks and partnership for scaling up program
- Provide support to raise fund through developing high quality concept note, proposal, research, technical document, reports as well as maintains a network and relationship with external and internal donor and development partners
- Manages team and performance of WASH program team and enriched them to deliver high quality results including coping with the latest changes in sectors
- Bachelor university degree is Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Development Studies or other relevant field with 5-7 years’ (Master degree with relevant education is prefered)
- Minimum 5 years experince in the advisor level
- Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting
- Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, Building and managing teams, networking, marketing, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than May 20, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.