Qatar Charity is a Qatar-based NGO. Since the inception of its services in Indonesia in 2006, the Organization has been committed to assist the needy and less supported people all over Indonesia. The Organization is active in providing assistance in the following domains; Education & Cultural Support, Family, Women & Child care, Livelihoods & Income Generation, Water & Sanitation, Relief & Emergency Response and last but not least Seasonal Programs. After the tragedy tsunami disaster in 2004, Qatar Charity has made a considerable contribution to the efforts of reconstruction and rehabilitation in the affected areas.
Qatar Charity Indonesia (QCI) is currently seeking:
- Position: Assistant of Executive Secretary
- Report to: Executive Secretary
- Contract length: 9 Months
- Duty Station: Jakarta
Areas of responsibility
- Take minutes and keep records of proceedings of any of the meetings in or out of the office as required.
- Receive and screen incoming correspondence and reports to Executive Secretary; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; handle some matters personally and forward appropriate materials to the Country Director or to the other staff.
- Review, proofread and edit documents in Bahasa Indonesia of the official letter, manual or contract prepared for Country Director's signature.
- Review, proofread and edit documents in Bahasa Indonesia of bilingual reports and articles such as website article, Annual Report, brochure and any other publish documents.
- Teach Bahasa Indonesia to Qatar Charity foreigner staff and their family.
- Provide administrative support when required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Female is preferred.
- Minimum qualification is bachelor degree majoring in Bahasa & Sastra Indonesia from an accredited University.
- Minimum 5 (five) to 10 (Ten) years experience of working as Editor and Teacher.
- Able to write and speak in English is a must.
- Able to use relevant computer technology.
- Able to work out of office when assigned.
Please send your application not later than 9 May 2016 to HRD Qatar Charity - Indonesia Office
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Jl. Pengadegan Barat Raya No. 19, Pancoran, Jakarta 12770
This vacancy is open to Indonesian Nationality only. Only applicants selected for an interview (interview will be in English) will be contacted and QCI will not receive any phone calls during the selection process.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.