For the implementation and coordination of the Get Up Speak Out (GUSO) programme the consortium of organisations in the Netherlands/UK will work with a National Programme Coordinator, who will be responsible for the facilitation and coordination of the GUSO programme in Indonesia. The program is focused on improving the health and weelbeing of young people, and is inspired by the ICPD 1994 and the Plan of Action. Until today many youth lack access to information, education and services, severely limiting their ability to take informed decisions.
NATIONAL PROGRAMME COORDINATOR (NPC) for the GET UP SPEAK OUT (GUSO) Programme (Jakarta Based, Fixed Term Contract)
The National Programme Coordinator (NPC) is responsible for the coordination of the GUSO programme and manages the process of collaboration among country alliance partners. The NPC facilitates, coordinates and inspires the GUSO country alliance partners. The NPC has a key role in ensuring that young people are at the centre of the programme. Next to this the NPC has an external role: he/she represents and profiles the alliance in meetings and events in the country and is the driving force behind the joint agenda of the GUSO country alliance.
- Responsible for the GUSO coordination at country level based on a joint country programme and annual work plans, and facilitates and coordinates programme development, annual work plans, monitoring and reporting, joint activities, country alliance communication and external relations pertinent to the Get Up Speak Out Programme in Indonesia.
- Management of the collaboration process of country alliance partners, looking for synergy, exchange and learning between the partners in order to become more effective in reaching the results of the Get Up Speak Out Programme.
- Ensuring young people are at the centre of the programme and supporting meaningful youth participation throughout the programme development, implementation, governance, monitoring and evaluation.
- Being the face of the GUSO programme in Indonesia: representing the alliance in (advocacy) events and meetings and increasing the visibility of the alliance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates and coordinates programme development and preparation of the (Multi)annual Country Work Plans agreed upon by the GUSO partners of the country alliance in cooperation with the board of the ASV Alliance in Indonesia;
- Monitors the progress of the implementation of the (Multi) Annual Country Programme Plans and keeps an eye on country objectives;
- Discusses with partners insufficient performance, signals cases of long term non-performance and communicates long term non-performance following the guidelines for escalations;
- Signals and communicates other challenges and problems related to the programme and its alliance partners to the Board of the Alliance following the guidelines for escalations;
- Manages the joint activity budget with support from the CFP under the auspices of the consortium manager;
- Compiles financial and progress reports, the annual overall budget and PME information;
- Organises in-country annual planning and review meetings;
- Facilitates and inspires country alliance partners to collaborate and look for synergy at country level, especially between implementing partners of the GUSO programme and other alliance members;
- Facilitates shared learning and joint initiatives with regard to programme implementation and PME activities at country level;
- Organises joint programme evaluations and workshops to share experiences with implementing partners;
- Identifies the need for TA (institutional and thematic) at country level (centrally and for individual or selection of partners) in addition to the needs that country alliance partners identify themselves;
- Chairs the National Programme Team in which the country alliance partners are represented;
- Coordinates the development and realisation of Operational Research;
- Facilitates or leads the joint advocacy efforts of the country alliance;
- Coordinates partnership with the Embassy and other Strategic Partnerships and SRHR Partnerships;
- Represents the alliance and GUSO in events and meetings;
- Profiles and increases the visibility of the alliance and GUSO at country level.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND REFLECTION
- The NPC is contracted by a host organisation, which is one of the alliance partners in Indonesia.
- An NPC has a full-time position and cannot have another position/job at one of the alliance partners.
- The NPC will work closely together with the country alliance Board.
- The NPC is hierarchically accountable to the consortium manager in the Netherlands, and for daily management issues (monitoring and finance etc) coordinates with the host organization.
- Within the position of the NPC there is attention and room for personal growth. Regular reflection meetings will take place between the NPC and the GUSO partners, the Alliance Board and the host organization.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Excellent English (written and oral) communication skills;
- Sound experience in the field of reproductive health and rights, ICPD and other related international agreements.
- Work experience in an international (development) organisation;
- Proven track record in programme management (report writing, PMEL, budget management), facilitating learning processes and alliance building;
- Energetic about putting youth at the centre of this programme and working with young people as equal partners;
- Experience with networking and lobbying and advocacy at country and regional level;
- Strong facilitator, connector, communicator and leader;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Self-confident, persistent and decisive; good listening capacity; assertive; flexible;
- Ability to travel;
For The full TOR Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application (Motivation Letter, CV and References) can be submitted by e-mail to : email@example.com indicating the position: NPC for GUSO.
Application deadline will be May 13, 2016
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
We gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.