Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children Indonesia seeks a consultant for Child Protection Situational Analysis START Programme in West Sumba, Indonesia with the Terms of Reference below:
General objectiveTo describe current situation in regards to child and family support and identify the potential child protection issue in West Sumba.
- Identify policy and regulation in regards to child and family support West Sumba
- Identify the role of service provider including formal and informal organizations in regards to child and family support in West Sumba
- Identify the Child Protection and Referral System and Mechanism in West Sumba,
- Understanding the capacity of social worker in regards to be able to conduct case management that focus to vulnarable children and family in West Sumba.
- Understanding the current practice of parenting in West Sumba
- Identify the quality of child care institution in West Sumba
The deadline will be 9 May 2016 before 2PM.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.