SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND INDONESIA
Search for Common Ground Indonesia, a non-profit, independent, secular, non-government organization dedicated to conflict transformation, is seeking a professional candidate to work as a Finance Assistant.
Search for Common Ground Indonesia is a representative office of Search for Common Ground (SFCG), whose mission is to transform how individuals, organisations and governments deal with conflict - away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. SFCG’s headquarters are in Washington, DC USA and Brussels, Belgium.
POSITION: Finance Assistant
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12 Months
START DATE: ASAP
STATUS: Full Time
Make payments and receive funds in accordance with finance procedures:
- Collect and examine supporting documents.
- Ensure that documents and signatures are valid.
- Prepare payment vouchers, and receipt vouchers.
- Maintain float and advance registers and regularly remind staffs on their settlements.
- Prepare cheques/payment orders and ensure that they are properly delivered.
- Record all transactions on computer systems as appropriate.
Manage the petty cash:
- Ensure that supporting documents/signatures are valid.
- Prepare petty cash vouchers.
- Be responsible for petty cash held in the office.
- Prepare Petty Cash Form, and request additional cash as necessary.
- Carry out cash count daily.
Ensure that all accounts records are filed in an orderly manner.
Assist in the production of the monthly reports (specifically, produce the petty cash books and the settlement expenses books for the office).
Scan all vouchers and supporting documents.
Undertake any other duties that may be requested by the Finance Manager.
- Diploma degree in accounting, finance or related discipline, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience in an international organisation;
- Team spirit and attitude of service, output oriented person.
- Knowledge of the operation of project offices for donor-funded development assistance projects;
- Demonstrated financial acumen and ability to understand and effectively use financial information;
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow to tight timeframes, handle multiple tasks, and be flexible with changing priorities;
- Ability to interact effectively with national and international personnel;
- Computer literate
- Good level of proficiency in spoken and written English skills.
This vacancy is open for Indonesia citizen only. Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm, 31 May 2016. Please include the header “Finance Assistant” in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.