Swisscontact, the Swiss non-profit organisation engaged in co-operation for private sector development, implementing the Regional Tourism Development Program WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
For program activities in Central Kalimantan Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals in the following field of expertise:
Field Office Administrator for Swisscontact Tanjung Puting Office
Main task: Assist Field Office Manager in Tanjung Puting on daily/routine bookkeeping, travel arrangement, and general administration. Maintain the overall accounting process and procedures. Support the implementation of project based on specific requests. Support Destination Management Organisation to develop internal financial and management procedure and tasks.
Requirements: Related degree and at least 3 years experiences in accounting and administration, honest, trusty, detail oriented, good written and spoken English skills, ability to organize daily tasks for timely delivery, team player.
- Indonesian Nationality
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent computer skills (MS office)
- University degree in relevant field of study (those lacking the stated educational requirements but having an excellent track record are encouraged to apply);
- Interest in development work and eco-tourism;
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule
- Preferred applicants from the local area (Central Kalimantan)
Contact us: We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in the project. If you are interested in joining our team where your talent will contribute to the program outcomes, please apply for this position until 7 May 2016. Contact: email@example.com. Please indicate position on the application title.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.