The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS INTER
The External Affairs intern will be responsible for conducting desktop research to map out public funding agencies which includes donor strategies, their focus areas and amounts of funding earmarked for those programs as well as looking at various categories of players in the region. The intern will assess what partnerships/ collaborations TNC Indonesia Program needs to pursue and establish to access and implement joint programs. This information will be used as part of our fundraising strategy.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in sustainable development, development studies international relations/aid or other related disciplines with some previous internship experience in related fields.
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and Indonesian.
- Good writing, proofreading and translation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 with basic graphic design skills.
- Internet savvy with knowledge of search engine and social marketing sites.
- Photography experience or arts background a plus.
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks).
- Interested in conservation/biodiversity/environmental issues.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than May 13, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.