CENTER FOR PUBLIC POLICY TRANSFORMATION
HR & OPERATION COORDINATOR
The establishment of The Center for Public Policy Transformation in Indonesia (Transformasi) in 2014 was driven by the vision to contribute to the process of decentralization through strengthening credibility, responsibility, transparency and accountability of the local government to govern more effectively through effective policies. The organization’s mission is to promote knowledge, evidence, and best practices as the basis of the policy-making process and encourage deliberative involvement of stakeholders in the process. Transformasi works with think tank groups to conduct policy research, case study analysis and facilitate policy forum involving mayors and district heads in order to identify the best possible recommendations for policy makers.
Transformasi is hence committed to building awareness of policy makers, particularly at the local level, to recognize the importance of good information to address critical issues, deepening their understanding of existing problems and using evidence to explore alternative policy options for an improved decision making.
Currently Transformasi is looking for an HR & Operation Coordinator to support it's activity.
The HR & Operations Coordinator will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments.
Reporting to the Finance & Administrations Director, the HR & Operations Coordinator will provide update, input and recommendations in HR and day to day issues.
He/she will also be responsible to ensure the smoothness of day to day operations of the organization and office. By assisting the Finance & Administration Director developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and internal staff, the HR & Operations Coordinator will help Transformasi to function effectively and efficiently.
- Have ability and fully understand about all kind of agreement activities (from drafting up to review include finalising contract / agreement letter).
- Poses the ability in making regulation with comprehensive knowledge in legal documentation and foundation operation.
- Understand permit & license (SIUP, TDP, Domicile or others related).
- Having good understanding in Law & Constitution with good networking within the government agencies (especially Disnaker).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Client focused, customer service disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
- Knowledge of payroll software is a plus.
- Have comprehensive knowledge in Compensation and Benefit is an additional value.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of professional experiences handling employee relation and business matter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Management or Business Administration is required.
Human Resources & Legal
- Research, implement and administer organization benefit plans.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Finance & administration Director for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- As point person for all staff regarding HR matters.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, consulting with internal hiring users and managing orientation and onboarding process, reviewing resumes and make candidate shortlist, coordinating and conducting interviews, reference checks and background checks, drafting offer letters
- Support the Finance & Administration Director in developing and maintaining human resources systems that meet Transformasi personnel information needs.
- Manage staff training/development program.
- Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed.
- Maintain all personnel and legal documents/files.
- Oversee performance evaluation procedures.
- Act as back-up to Finance Officer for payroll processing.
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
- Supervise Receptionist/Office Assistant and driver.
- Update and maintain operations manuals.
- Play leading role in office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
- Track staff requests pertaining to operations and liaise with building property owner regarding tenant-landlord issues.
- Maintain current professional insurance policies and act as point person for insurance certificate requests from staff, vendors and clients.
- Closely work with the procurement officer for office operation.
- Communicate with real estate advisors, brokers and building owner regarding lease negotiations.
- Handling BPJS (employment & health), visa and working permit.
Send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 May 2016.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified for further process.
The selected candidate is expected to start working immediately.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.