The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’s Teachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) is focusing on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-service teacher training providers. PRIORITAS is building the capacity of schools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
On 2014, PRIORITAS has distributed varoious books to 550 PRIORITAS partner schools and will distribute more books to 10,000 non PRIORITAS partner schools starting 2015 until 2017.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position
Temporary Administrative Assistant for Procurement Department
Location : Jakarta
Duration of Assignment : 6 months which can be extended upon satisfactory performance
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Assist Procurement Manager to organize files, correspondence, faxes, phone calls, manuals, papers, etc. and to continue to update on a regular basis.
- Update PRIORITAS staff on status of new products and works in progress.
- Assist Procurement Manager in procurement process and reviewing submitted procurement documents
- Provide a cordial and responsive written and verbal communication service to both external and internal PRIORITAS clients for program and procurement process matters.
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate letter-heads, logos, and paper types are used for different level of correspondences. Understanding RTI and USAID trademark requirements are essential for this work.
- Prepare letters in both Indonesia and English for different level clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Translate the letter, brochure, etc base on request for the program purpose.
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Minimum S1 degree with 1 year experience in procurement preferably in USAID project
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and all staff member
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than May 18, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.